2 1/2 years ago they delivered a set of flowers to my recipient which looked nothing like what I ordered. But at least my recipient knew I was thinking of them, I guess.

But since that time, daily, sometimes twice a day, my email inbox is littered with obvious scam/spam begging me, too, to spend some "earned credit" that is almost what I paid for the wilted flowers, with a dozen embedded links they want me to click, though no one in their right mind would click such links in this day and age. I am not going to click their UNSUBSCRIBE button either, because that would just verify my address and who knows if that link is safe either. They leave a definite unsavory impression, because each time I set a rule to block the email, the sender is tweaked just a little, so that each time the mail comes from a new email address at "Trusty" flowers. So I doubt this company would ever unsubscribe me no matter how many times I unsubscribed.

I don't believe any legitimate, fair-dealing business exhibits this kind of ploy.

Obviously, I can never use them again. No one wants to be hounded like this; I'll never understand companies that think this is a good idea.

Product or Service Mentioned: Trusty Flowers Flowers.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments