Turnaround Time

Upon the news of my uncle's death I went on-line to send flowers. I'd been receiving e-mails from on-line florist since sending flowers for a previous occasion.

Be forewarned that the company listed above (Trusty Flowers) is deceptive in discounts, prices,guarantees and substitute at their discretion. Upon arriving at the funeral I was totally disappointed and ashamed I trusted this company during our time of grief. Using their numbers I paid $92.00 for a $15.00 hydrangea with 3 blooms, their substitution for the beautiful deceptive photo of the "White Kalanchoe" on their website. Read their 100% guarantee which means nothing.

I wrote them stated my disgust with the flowers and they answered rudely....."We reserve the right to substitute at our discretion and the local florist has delivered the flowers" Who cares if there's a death in your family or the arrangement that represents my family. Total deception and liars.

Product or Service Mentioned: Trusty Flowers White Kalanchoe Arrangement.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Deception and lies.

Comments

Charlottesville, Virginia, United States #1273546

I agree! I also believe this site is connected to and/or replaced the site called Flower Delivery Express, which is a complete SCAM!

I had to work with my bank to get my money back, had to change my card number, and even after reporting them, I continued to receive over 130+ emails from them.

The emails recently stopped coming and now this new email pops up from Trustyflowers.net saying I have a credit which is EXACTLY the same email I got from

FDE!

I truly believe they were 'caught' in their SCAM and changed names because the emails are exactly the same, and when I call it's exactly the same!

I wouldn't trust this site!

to Anonymous Savannah, Georgia, United States #1273777

Good Afternoon,

My name is Jennifer, manager at Trusty Flowers. I really apologize that you went through these issues with Flower Delivery Express.

I want to say that we are NOT affiliated with Flower Delivery Express and just opened in March 2016.

Please contact me at 800.791.0834 and I will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have with Trusty Flowers.

Hello,

My name is Jennifer, manager at Trusty Flowers. I’m sorry to hear of your family’s loss.

We’d like to take a moment to explain that we take customer service very seriously here at Trusty Flowers and we are currently investigating your situation and order.

We apologize for the flower arrangement you received and are working towards a solution that makes you 100% satisfied. As we discussed, I will call you in the morning.